No comments

Unfortunately, spring break is over, and I am currently sobbing as I watch the videos I took of my cats  sleeping/dying from the earlier seasons of Community. Some people (the majority of the population) think my undying love for my cats is, ya know, somewhat atypical and "really weird" but I like to think of it as an idiosyncrasy. It was really great to be back home though. I really missed my family. A large portion of my extended family frequent my house on Sundays including my nephew and niece, Daniel and Emma. I took them out on a walk, caught up with their busy social lives, and bought them some treats. 






I didn't get to take a lot of photographs over break, and my scheduled shoots didn't pull through, because of my intensive, boot-camp esque week full of driving lessons and rescheduled dinner dates with friends/good company/older cousins/random strangers. I went through a lot of practice with my teacher and basically relearned how to drive in a few days, because a) i am a horrible driver in general b) i basically forgot how to drive since the last time i touched a steering wheel was in July c) i suck. at. driving. Anyways! My test was scheduled for Friday morning, and of course, in the middle of March, it would start snowing during the that entire morning. My family had 0% hope in me anyways, and now that the snow was just making it's way in Philly, my mom reminded me to renew my permit and schedule another driving test.
OH BUT GUESS WHAT?! I PASSED. AND THE INSTRUCTOR SAID I DID A VERY GREAT JOB. I went through all of Friday telling my family members that I failed then bam. bam. bam bam. Anyways, I am still a terrible driver, so I advise the people of the greater Philadelphia area to indefinitely consider the roads during the summer months. 
SPRING BREAK 2K13 NEVER FORGET.




No comments :

Post a Comment