some art + updates

No comments



Fractal art is a new type of digital art that is taking the community in storm. It is not drawn OR painted, but generated through mathematical software based off of calculations. Lololol at the fact that I ~*created*~ some pretty amateur flowers and prisms in my senior year calculus class, and we all thought we were the second comings of Picasso and Monet, but this artist, Silvia Cordedda is brilliant. Her work is abstract and distinct, with each color delineating a convergence or a divergence that's mysterious and ethereal.
And in other really pertinent news, today is PEPERO DAY! It's a holiday in South Korea that sounds more like a marketing scheme than an actual day to commemorate anything important, but hey, if a random boy with luscious locks equipped with a mixed CD/toblerone/pepero came knocking on my door, I wouldn't slam the door on his face. I'm actually sad that I'm not home to go on a last minute run to H-Mart with my cousins to buy pepero for each other. One more week until I'll be off to PHILADELPHIA for Thanksgiving break and be reunited with my beautiful family!!

No comments :

Post a Comment