No comments
epiphany of the day:
if i do in fact get married, then i would like my venue to be at the free library of philadelphia or the philadelphia museum of art. but knowing me, i'd have the reception at the library, and the actual wedding at a church. i just love sitting at this library so much, and i guess philadelphia- my hometown -and where i spend most of my life, is one of the most essential roots of my life. i honestly love this city so much, and all of the culture it has to offer. today in my american studies class, my teacher asked if anyone had been to penns landing and took a tour on the uss olympia; i was the only one who's been on the ship... i thought going to penns landing was the norm, because i mean.. i go there every weekend, and also, i know a lot of artists perform there..

No comments :

Post a Comment