No comments
and here's to a new start -
i want a place where i could strictly focus on writing things,
whether it be poetry, or sporadic blogging- i'm not quite sure,
but i know i won't be distracted by banal quotes,
and picturesque images of beautiful people,
and black-and-white places.

lock-and-key, why can't things be so simple?
i wish there weren't so many complications,
and issues in between simple activities.
i wish i weren't so preoccupied with futile things,
and had a focus that was solely motivated
on doing well in school, and completing everything in
a timely manner. i can't shake this laziness off,
but i will try. i need to work hard in order
to succeed. and everything that comes in between,
will have to stay out of the lines until
the leaves depart. i do love you, autumn,
please treat me well.


//**EDIT 9/24/11

Hey, you, great human being who has decided to embark on the musings of my life- if you read my very first post, then I bet you're thinking of how morbid and depressing my thoughts are, and trust me, they can really be super melodramatic and exaggerated, so I hope this new introduction eases well. For the next year, I would like to record every aspect of my senior year, to a very distinct and small population. I want to see how at seventeen, my life changes and most importantly, I want to stay positive and optimistic on this journey. I know life will have it's negative slopes, and there will be plenty of posts regarding disappointment and sadness, but overall, I would like to keep this blog streaming with things I love, people I love, dreams, goals, music, art, vague aspects of history- okay abridged version: me.
The biggest goal I have for myself before entering college is to live happily independently, and to acquire good habits, and leave my home and my parents with their full support and trust. I do love my family too much to disappoint them with possible arrest warrants, news headlines, drug dealings.. The typical? Ha ha. All jokes aside, I want to look back on this blog, and see how much I change in the course of one year!

No comments :

Post a Comment