HAPPY BIRTHDAY, big sis.

No comments
Normally, I'm a pretty reserved person, but there are certain people who I can truly be my creepy self to, and one of the most significant out of the limited bunch is my older sister. If she were a frozen yogurt flavor, she would be lychee- so sweet, yet different, but ultimately, one of the best flavors. I can be one of the biggest brats, but that's never stopped her from being the best older sister and the most benevolent person I know. When I need a ride or I'm stuck at the bus in the rain, she never fails to pick me up and carry an umbrella; when I'm hungry or bummed out from school, even if it's a quiz that I don't think I did particularly well on, she brings me food and desserts from the city.
 It's hard for me to share my secrets to people, but when it comes to talking to my sister, I don't have any walls or boundaries; I tell her everything. I am so fortunate to have her a part of my life, and for her, I'm going to try to model myself after her compassion and altruism. I love you, unnie, more than I ever say or show, but at the end of the day, I really just look up to you a lot; after I made you cry that one time, I promised myself that I would never do that or say those things ever again, because I'll never be as great as you are. I wish you the best this year: )



Love, lil sis <3

No comments :

Post a Comment