9 MONTHS- I HAVE A PROPOSITION FOR YOU

No comments
I'm seventeen years old, a high school senior, slowly dying a painful death via drowning in all my college application glory, but the most important thing about me that you should all (the 2 readers I basically have) know is that I really want to go on a vacation at the end of this summer, particularly with good friends of mine from Delaware and Seattle. I had this pretty great list in mind, conjured up thanks to my lovely mother, but after some time on the web, I have found this great location!
MEXICO! For a modest price of around 50 dollars per night, I can really picture myself spending a week or so lodging it up at this divine city, approximately 40 miles from Mexico City. Even though it's kind of an odd place to nap and sleep for a week, it's stocked with the only essential I need in order to live my life: a bed. I hibernate on a double king sized bed daily, but this queen will appease my slumbering needs, because let's face it- I'm sleeping in a drain pipe? 

Ha ha ha. Anyways, I need to go back to (not) studying, so if you want to book your next vacation in Mexico, then visit: http://tubohotel.com !
Have a safe(and hopefully, dry, if you don't live on the East Coast) weekend!
P.S. One of the items on my bucket list is to see the Northern Lights, and I always imagined myself getting proposed in Alaska... (Dream Big, Or Go Home) This resort in Finland features glass igloos, log cabins, and apparently, the world's largest sauna! Though the price for one night isn't very modest- and by that I mean one night in a grand glass igloo in the subarctic weather will cost you $1000- be assured that your experience will definitely be unforgettable! 

No comments :

Post a Comment