And in other news..

No comments
The state of California held two dog surfing competitions last weekend! I wonder how many battle scars I would have across my body if I ever tried to get my two cats to get on a surf board... Speaking of cats..
Wouldn't it be pretty cute if one of my cats, probably Pancake, and I started some type of DJing duo?
 Even if your cat doesn't hit up his/her newfound talent at your local club or get a gig at Coachella, you can pick one up for your own enjoyment at home here.
I'm not particularly sure how I feel about this, but if all goes well, then expect to visit Sosno's new gallery in Niche, France.

I am a huge fan of Australia, and here's just another incentive to visit the lovely continent(and country, really- it should be called a contintry)... If you actually happen to go from now until Oct. 23, then make sure you check out Art & About Sydney! It's like an art gallery, but scattered across the entire city! I would die to spend a night wandering around the city, and examining the art, but instead, I can just die in my own little town, thinking about college and basking in my high school glory.
 Eh?

No comments :

Post a Comment