GUILTY PLEASURES (The Television Ed.)

No comments
Contrary to popular belief, I indulge myself via television shows aka obsessing/following my favorites, and really, the only shows I watch which are (dun, dun, dun) : Glee, Awkward, Pretty Little Liars, Law and Order:SVU, Cake Boss, and Man vs. Wild. The fall season always bring back more reasons for me to procrastinate! I heard Zooey's new show is pretty funny, so I'll probably watch that + the new episode of Glee over the weekend. I know some of these shows are really teenage angst-y/love/borderline Twilight, but they actually have some quality, in the retrospect that watching them relieves some stress and brings my life something to look forward to.. Anyways..

AWKWARD. I don't know how popular this show is, but I've been following it pretty well. It's the pretty typical high school television setup, but the lead male character is very goodlooking. I think my obsession could possibly stem from his good looks? Heh, but the episodes are relatively short, so I do recommend it if you want to kill some time!

No comments :

Post a Comment