M.I.A.

No comments
A few days ago, the "o" button on my Blackberry stopped working; texting became such a nuisance, but I found a few ways around the dysfunctional button:  using the "0" button, autocorrecting every word, selecting the letter "o" and then copying/pasting.. Well, my phone doesn't work at all anymore! Isn't that swell? Ugh. I have a group project, which was assigned a few days, due on FRIDAY! I rather not reactivate my Facebook, but I may have to.. Hopefully, my group members and I can figure out a decent plan, and get things done before the due date.

ALBUMS OF THE WEEK: And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside Out - Yo La Tengo, The Clouds Taste Metallic - The Flaming Lips
I guess it's the teenage angst, but I've been listening to a lot of 80s/90s indie rock lately. I'm usually into indie music circa the 2000s, especially 2004 or 2005, but recently, I haven't been a fan of the music coming out, nor have I revisited more recent albums. 
Anyways, Halloween is on Monday, but I don't have any plans! I think I'm going to work on my social life after the SAT IIs, and I plan on organizing an autumn photoshoot! I've invited a few people already, and the reception has been really great, so I'm pretty excited. 
Later album, Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots (2002)

P.S. If you want to reach me, feel free to email me at younjulee@aol.com. 

And I am so in love with Austin Brigg's work. 

No comments :

Post a Comment