HODGEPODGE

No comments
I've been running on six hours of sleep for the past two days, so I think a nap is justifiable- not like you EVER need a reason to nap- but the autumn weather is distracting and disorienting, so I thought I would admire the leaves and enjoy a pumpkin latte instead! I can't wait to take walks around Water Works and FDR again, and look at the new exhibits that are starting to pave way!
Speaking of Philadelphia entertainment, yesterday, I went to South St to grab dinner and dessert before I went to see Carmen at the Academy of Music.
Gaja Gaja (Korean, Japanese, Sushi Bar.). 627 South St PhiladelphiaPA 19147 
I'm really content that my family decided to eat at this restaurant, because I love quality-tasting udon and rolls more than I love Joseph Gordon Levitt. The atmosphere is peaceful, the service is great, and the food is delicious! My aunt is also friends with the owner, so I think I'll frequent this place with friends soon!
ROLLS: $5-10. A DISH: $10-$20. 
Phileo Yogurt 416 S St PhiladelphiaPA 19147 
My favorite spring/summer activity is purchasing froyo at Phileo, and then walking to Penns Landing to hang out with friends or to ride my bike (OR BOTH!). Froyo is my part-time love, and full-time friend; my favorite flavors are green apple, lychee, and plain tart. I was also really happy yesterday when I saw that pomegranates were offered as a topping! This picture does not do this place justice, so go check it out and tell me what you think of frozen yogurt!

Speechless. I went to see Carmen yesterday at the Academy of Music, and it was truly a lovely break from reality.

No comments :

Post a Comment