OPPOSITES AKA PROCRASTINATION

No comments
Here is an array of conceptual posters from the new line, Opposites, by multimedia undergraduates at SVA. I thought that the execution of the posters was pretty clever, and I really like the fact that their messages are concise and clear; the posters are rather simple and do not distract the viewer by applying excessive aestheticism or any of that sort! MY DAILY KUDOS go TO SVA!

And in other news, today I learned in health class that on death certificates, a cause of death can actually be listed as a result of a "broken heart," which surprised me, so I went on my daily Google search and came up with nothing.. Disappointing. But did you know that the cause of death on the death certificates of 9/11 victims is listed as a homicide? 

Speaking of homicides and conceptual posters.. Well actually, this has nothing to do with both matters, but I thought these portraits by Simon Birch were absolutely stunning. I have no artistic abilities whatsoever; my handwriting is messy, my stick figures are not even linear, and I just really can't paint or draw, so my dream of going to art school was crushed at a very young age- not like I wanted to go to art school, but not being able to draw was like.. not being good at math in the Asian community. So obviously, I was deprived and an anomaly.

WAIT, doesn't this figure remind you of Adele? Or is it just me..?





No comments :

Post a Comment