MOVIES!!

No comments
EVERY teen romance should strive to be like Oliver & Jordana's! I watched Submarine today to rewind from college essay writing/"studying," and I enjoyed it for the most part. It's funny, and the characters are different and a bit quaint, which is always a plus for me! I actually love films like Submarine. My favorites are: Good Will Hunting, A Beautiful Mind, Donnie Darko, Remember the Titans, Memento, Say Anything, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Paperheart, Youth in Revolt, Elephant, Citizen Kane, High Fidelity, Midnight in Paris, An Education.. 

I ALSO cleaned my room today, and found a lot of old clothes that I actually liked.~* Please avert your eyes away from my voluptuous chest *~ I paired this vintage floral tanktop with a denim shirt and highwaisted green shorts.

New Moleskine + New Ink = Happy Camper.

No comments :

Post a Comment