in memoriam

No comments
A nineteen-year-old design student from Hong Kong produced this design. RIP Steve Jobs. Your legacy, your creative brilliancy -will never be forgotten.
P.S. THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE SEEN ALL DAY.
P.P.S
if you have an iPhone, MacBook, etc. and you want your lovely product to stand out, then visit this website for great cases and skins! Even though it is pricey, I think the designs are really nice and worth it. If I do end up buying something, then I'll do a review for it; I plan on buying a print though! Here are some of the ones I like:
There are hundreds of different designs up, so I suggest that you go check them out! And remember, when you make a purchase, you're helping an individual artist by giving them a means of support!

P.P.P.S
Unrelated, but completely relevant.


No comments :

Post a Comment