No comments
Things That Have Made Me Extremely Happy in the Past 48 Hours:
  • Answering all of the questions on history.com's quiz correctly!!
  • Bubble Tea & Pho (ATM I am in complete bliss b/c of the strawberry bubble tea I bought on Adams Ave. just now..KUDOS to senior year slacking..)
  • Looking at my friend's beautifully sculpted portfolio
  • Being "in the zone" when I wrote an analysis at midnight 
  • A large amount of calories in the form of a chocolately dessert
I've been running a lot of random errands and going on sporadic outings with friends lately; yesterday, after school, I decided to go to Philly to get some donuts at Krispy Kreme, and then hang out a bit before I went home to nap for 2.5 hours.. I started my homework at midnight, and went to bed at one. Today, I went to Best Buy to purchase a new television, went to Trader Joes to pick up groceries, and then went to Pho to get bubble tea. I skipped my daily nap, so I could watch 3 hours of Law & Order: SVU.. Do I regret this? Never. I'm really tired right now, but I still need to run, and at least start the huge pile of homework I have due for Thursday. Tomorrow is senior give back day and I have off, but I think I'm heading to North Jersey to go to a sauna, so I have to study for my bio test and write a paper tonight.. Ideally, I should probably starting doing these tasks, but realistically, my eyes are shutting and caffeine will not be my savior tonight.

Nineteen, young and free. Stephen Beadle's work is absolutely stunning, and I'm really inspired by his style of photography- his execution aligns perfectly with what I eventually what my style to progress to be. His shots are revitalizing, fresh and quaint with that perfect mixture of old and new. AND he's nineteen and serves as his own model? CHECK OUT more of his stunning work here 


I've been listening to Lykke Li all week.


AND THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE SEEN ALL DAY

No comments :

Post a Comment