No comments
Today, I tried to draw for the first time.. The last time I tried was in elementary school.. Well, er, I drew these at around noon today using a Ticonderoga pencil and the backs of my bio powerpoint sheets.. I'm still a bit indecisive about the pieces, but I want to complete them. I kind of wish that I took an art class- it's a really nice way to rewind and lose myself.  I ordered new moleskines today, and also some pens and pencils so I can actually manually write poems/journal entries. My best friend is also going to mail me some of her old sketchbooks, so that's exciting! I hope she sends me one with her old work in it.


I used to make a lot of witty sentences in Spanish using this band's name back in the day, but I dropped AP Spanish to continue with Latin so ya...  I've actually been listening to Yo La Tengo a lot recently, and a part of me- A VERY MINUSCULE PART- wishes that I continued Spanish just to say sentences with the band name in my head.. Promising education

No comments :

Post a Comment