DAILY STRUGGLE

No comments
I really wish more than anything right now that I had some type of artistic ability in order to design my own Papernomad, or I had the type of intuition and focus that would allow me to finish writing a paper instead of diverging myself in my daily intake of the web... Anyways, Papernomad is a company that makes sleeves for items like the iPad, Macbook, blackberry,iphone, etc, but the material it uses is a non-flammable,heat retardant paper that can be drawn on! I really want to purchase the laptop sleeve, because I don't have a carrier for my laptop, and I think it's just really cool to be able to design your own via a black sharpie!
HOWEVER, these beauts are a bit pricey, ranging from $38 dollars for a Blackberry/iPhone case to $58 for a laptop/iPad sleeve. PURCHASE YOUR OWN here
Which reminds me.. I'm setting a list of goals that I want to do before December, or more likely, after I finish the college application process.
  • Practice the piano and learn 2 of my favorite songs 
  • Practice drawing so I can create something to remember senior year, and also, so I can draw my own design instead of asking my artistically inclined friends to do it


AND AND AND! 

Lately, I've been into a lot of contemporary art, but check out these architecture photos manipulated by Nicholas Kennedy Sitton



No comments :

Post a Comment