HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments

Gaddafi's death, the continuing war on Wall Street..
Overall, this week went pretty well, and I have one essay left to write for Hopkins! I really need to finish up the supplement, and then finally, I will hit submit and wait until fate- TIME- determines my home for the next four years of my life. A lot of my friends are freaking out about college, and I feel like 95% of the conversations in my classes revolve around the #1 topic of interest, but I'm glad I'm not as freaked/stressed out. Generally, senior year has been really great, even with the huge pile of work I have to get done every night, and I know senioritis is going to get pretty bad. 

I love: friends, my Bio teacher's duck: Plato, my BFF Jamie, weekly shopping trips to Whole Foods/Trader Joes w/ my family.

Visiting Lehigh in a few weeks : ) I'm pretty excited.







No comments :

Post a Comment