No comments

One month and two weeks have gone by, and I'm already finding myself dreading school and procrastinating assignments. Summer's such an effervescent time for me, and I love, love, love every moment of it; from the outdoor naps to the sleepless nights- I love not worrying about grades and assignments, and breathing in all of the summer fun. Don't get me wrong though- I do love learning. A lot. Especially the material that I've learned thus far in my classes, but sometimes, I just really need time to wind down and waste a few hours doing unproductive things and hanging out with friends.
 I haven't been feeling particularly well today, but maybe it's because of the temperature shift. Tomorrow, my school is having a blood drive, and I'm volunteering! Which reminds me.. If you're South Asian, PLEASE visit http://amitguptaneedsyou.com/ (VISIT IT ANYWAYS!)

When I turn eighteen, I plan on registering as well. 


No comments :

Post a Comment