today i fell in love

No comments
And that's when I knew, after searching for these seventeen-let's just say five- years that I had finally found "the one." With those pristine eyes staring back at me, I just knew that the search was over and I would be content for the rest of my life...
JOKES! This is Taco, aka the mouse my bio teacher found today and decided to raise for a day before setting it back to the wild again.. I'm attached already, and I just want to take it home; not like that's feasible or anything because I share my house with two cats, but I can dream...

Normally, I'm not an animal person. The relationship I have with my cats is not very cutesy or adorable- it's actually borderline catty and uncivil. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of any animal really, I have this abstruse attraction towards Siberian huskies; I'm just completely enamored, and I have no idea why. So to kick off your week and Mon-daze, here are some cute pictures of the most precious dog known to mankind -

P.S.
Probably the most overplayed mainstream hit of the summer, but this song was the soundtrack of Hopkins + an unforgettable summer with unforgettable people. Heh, it's also a marching band rendition, so KUDOS TO MY FAV BAND GEEK, S.

No comments :

Post a Comment