THE SECRET IS OUT

No comments
As a high school senior, waking up at six AM is the biggest struggle of my young, adolescent life, and in order to persevere and motivate myself to get up, coffee is a necessity. My thermos is like my infant at those early hours of the day, but when I'm buying coffee at a store like Starbucks, I only get Americanos and items on the "secret menu." If you haven't heard about this yet, then this post will enlighten you to this other side of Starbucks- the "classified" one.
Chocolate Dalmation A White Chocolate Mocha with java chips and chocolate chips sprinkled in.
Captain Crunch Hazelnut syrup in a Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino

For a more complete list visit: this

BUT WHAT IF you're one of those people against Starbucks, because of it's high prices and.. (insert reason here), and you brew your own coffee at home? Do you still want to try something that's "secret?" Well then, here's one of my own top secret recipes!
HOT CHOC. REMIX (I know, very creative?)
YOU WILL NEED:
  • 1 Cup of Coffee
  • 1 Hot Chocolate Packet 
  • Milk
  • Cream
Put the hot chocolate mix into a mug, and fill the cup 1/4 with coffee. Stir the mixture, and then add more coffee until the cup is 3/4 filled. Stir again, and then add a small amount of cream and milk. Fill the rest of the cup with coffee, and enjoy! 




No comments :

Post a Comment