Products Review! Pens, Glass Water Bottles, and Tea Tea Tea

No comments
1. Staedtler 10-pack Triplus Fineliners 
I am one of those people who strongly advocate for a good quality pen. Pens are so disposable nowadays and can be bought at different prices, but I have always enjoyed spending a bit more on a good set of pens that last me throughout the year. I always purchase a full set of Pilot G2 pens before the school year, because my primary method of studying is study guide making.

 I have this really odd, borderline (not borderline- downright embarrassing) level of narcissism when it comes to my study guides, even though they are often viewed as cluttered and disorganized by my friends. Anyways, that's just how I function and I enjoy a bit of chaos and disorganization sometimes? I'm not sure, but I am a huge advocate of these pens. I've tried a lot of different brands and types, ranking Zebra and Sharpie on my top list. Unlike Pilot G2s, they do not smear or bleed through paper. I've been using them regularly for around a week now, and I'm so obsessed to the point where I look forward to my daily treks to the library in order to study.. At $10, I think it's a fair price to pay for such quality and precision.

2. Takeya Ice Green Glass Water Bottle
I have a really unhealthy obsession with glass water bottles. I really enjoy the sleek, modern design of many of them, and I've tried around 3 now (other 2 were gifted - I swear my problem isn't that severe). I've been using this Takeya bottle for ONE YEAR, and it's still my favorite. I could list you out the reasons why you should switch to use a reusable water bottle instead of relying on plastic water bottles, but I'll save the lecture for next time and advise you to consider switching over for your health (BPA exposure!), finances (cheaper to use bottle than continuously buy plastic!), and for the environment.

There are so many options available nowadays at many different prices (this one is pricey for "just a water bottle" at $18 + shipping), but I do strongly recommend this bottle if you're into the design of things. Many people have asked me, "why would you use glass? don't they break easily?" I haven't had this problem at all, so I don't think this is really a con, but there are other BPA free plastic options, so start exploring!

 P.S. it's sort of large and heavier than most conventional water bottles, but.. come on, check out that celadon green.

OTHER GLASS OPTIONS: More options

3. Bodum Assam Tea Press
I love tea - I can't start my day without a cup of tea at 5:45 in the morning. I could rant for days about tea, and I'll write an in depth post about my favorites and a general overview of tea drinking in general. I've been using this for a few months, and I really like it - not just for it's design, I promise. It's functional and keeps my tea at the perfect temperature. I recently purchased white cucumber, white strawberry, earl gray bravo, and spiced green - will be reviewing sometime next week. I received this as a birthday gift, and I haven't look into other infuser options, but I do recommend drinking tea via infuser/leaves than normal tea bags. The taste is better in my opinion, but everyone has his/her preferences. 

 Side Note:

Early Mornings: If it's  not terribly difficult for you to get up in the mornings, I highly suggest taking advantage of the early hours during the summer. Sunlight affects my productivity and overall wellbeing, so I prefer starting my days early in the morning and going to bed around midnight or one. I typically get around 5-6 hours of sleep every night, because any more usually gives me a headache. Anyways, I really like starting my days early and I recommend using this time as your quiet time/personal space to sort out your day, finish work, read, exercise, or do the things you normally don't have the time for. 



No comments :

Post a Comment