No comments



I guess it's really the indifference that I've been feeling lately and the flurry of other emotions that always go back to "you", but lately, I just haven't been feeling so productive with anything that I do - I try, and try, to be better, to put more effort into school and projects, but I can't. I just want to sleep and forget about these strings of angsty, teenage tribulations for a few hours and go to a place where the only tangibles thoughts I have are the digits of pi and the taste of frozen yogurt with golden kiwis and apple bananas. I wish I were joking, but I feel comfort when I think about numbers and my condensed list of favorite foods.. Particularly, dates and of course, frozen yogurt. I remember things and people from the dates I met them, because those numbers never change, even when the places and people do. Oh, and frozen yogurt is just the numero uno reason for my existence thus far.

P.S. I am flying to Seattle to spend a week with one of my favorite people.

No comments :

Post a Comment