Changes

No comments
Completely frank, I haven't been writing at all, sketching, drawing, finding inspiration of any sort - my piano has collected dust, and the guitar I used to admire so much has been sold along with other things that used to take up the time I spend napping now. I kind of want to issue some type of apology, but it really just comes down to the fact that I am lazy, a firm misanthrope of all sorts, and I just.. haven't been able to really deal, or face, the traits I'm most self conscious about. In a sense, my refuge is comforting, yet the place where I feel the most vulnerable, an area where imagination and imitation converge to form ... something. I promise I will write more, start to play again, listen and listen, hope, and do more productive activities than getting eight hours worth of sleep every day. My bed has been too much of a haven instead of a comfort. Here we go, 2012, those were my true resolutions.

Cheers.

Oh, and midterms start this week..

No comments :

Post a Comment