AUTUMN FUN

No comments
To kick off Rosh Hashanah break and engage in my typical procrastinating behavior, I decided to bake rainbow cupcakes at 1AM on Wednesday for a few of my friends and one of my all-time favorite teachers, Mr. Wiley. 





On Thursday, one of my best friends, Alexia, her family, and I went to NYC to see Live with Regis and Kelly! It was interesting, and actually quite different from what I expected, but I did really enjoy my time there. The only bad part of the day was that it sporadically rained, and by the time we got back to Philly, it was sunny and such. We also visited the 9/11 museum, but I think I'll save that for a separate post. It was also my sister's birthday, so after a short nap, I had to leave again to eat at a restaurant to celebrate her 20th! 

Friday was dedicated to sleep and failed attempts at studying. 

































AH! Best part of this weekend minus the fact that I took the SAT in the morning.. So after testing, I got dropped off home, and then took the subway to meet up with 1/2 of my only friends at Reading Terminal! It was so much fun, and it's so easy just to talk about everything and anything with him. We have a little trio with our other friend, Sarah, but unfortunately, she lives in Seattle, so our reunion was limited to the two of us. We grabbed lunch, explored a bit, and then walked around City Hall, and mostly, took pictures and talked. I always have so much fun with him and Sarah; when we were at camp, we had the time of our lives in study rooms in the C-Level of the library, and couldn't stop giggling during our meals at the FFC.. Both of them even ousted me as a creeper to this CTY RA, but I guess I found a place deep down in my heart to forgive them.. Heh, kidding. I couldn't ask for better friends, and people to be so comfortable and honest around all-the-time. Wah, getting a bit TOO sentimental, but these two friends mean so much to me, and I am so grateful that I can still talk to them even though hundreds, even thousands, of miles separate us.
Tomorrow will be dedicated to homework, and the beginning of SAT Subject: Math II, Biology, and World History studying.. Yeah, so I don't know how that's going to go..


No comments :

Post a Comment