No comments
A Redditor user asked the online community if they would be so kind to photoshop a photo of his daughter and her best friend, a recently diagnosed leukemia patient. The response was heartbreaking, heartwarming, and I'm not even going to deny it- it made me shed a few tears.


There are over 1,000 comments on this post, and I took some time to through the comments; my faith of the internet has been restored. 


BY THE WAY, it is snowing in Philadelphia right now. I wish I had my hands on Haruki Murakami's 1Q84, but I guess I'll just have to wait a bit more until I can finally wind down and read it! Ah I'm compiling a list of books to buy as soon as I finish my SAT IIs; I am really excited to just relax, work on other applications prudently, and also moderately complete school assignments. Procrastination has become the bane of my existence, and I know I have the POWER to really seize my issue firsthand, but I'm just..not doing that, okay? I'm a senior and I have the RIGHT to be lazy and spend my entire life napping//starting homework past midnight!
Pre-November Playlist!



No comments :

Post a Comment