nostalgia ed. 2 (in photographs)

No comments

Taken: Spring 2011. 
One of the more quaint bookstores on South. I was actually in a moving vehicle when I took this photograph; my friends and I were driving to TLC to see Marina & the Diamonds.
I organized a picnic and invited a lot of my friends. This is Whitney; she's beautiful, intelligent, altruistic, funny, and one of my best friends. She's one of the very few people from my school who know how truly creepy I am; we've spent the last five years talking and laughing about anything and everything. For the past two weeks, every time I was in the library next to a person voting for homecoming, I would tell them to vote for Whitney. I'm pretty sure she won too, but I won't know for sure until Monday.
October 1, 2011. ~~ look at my only friends. P.S. I know eventually both of you will see this, and we really, really need to talk on the phone just to catch up and talk about nothing. 
BFF and her family. I love the Shin family, and I miss them a lot. My best friend lives next to NYC, but that's never been a problem; distance means nothing to our friendship. 
No one from my school would ever expect me to be such good friends with certain people, and here's a classic example. Alexia and I are very different people who like very, very different things, but one thing we have in common is our mutual love for certain television shows and the amount of time we spend locked in our homes and volunteering. We live off of a love-hate relationship; we both are very strange, and do creepy things together. I love her though a lot, and she's one of my closest friends in general. 



the truth about october is that it went by too quickly, and said it's farewell with a blanket of white frost.
i didn't get to say hello to it though, because my fingers were dry and i couldn't find a good pair of mittens.
i stayed in my bed most days, and didn't open the standardized test books that mock me 
day by day. t minus six days and i know absolutely nothing and i really hate group projects and A-'s
in English. i skipped coffee on some days, and got through most of my classes without an ounce of regret of how i spent the night. i  haven't even written you once. my phone also broke and i crave email
messages more than i love unexpected text messages. i love being detached,
but i hate it too. it's too cold in my house. i don't like the pair of cold fuzzy socks that i found in my bathroom.
i think it's starting all over again, but i don't know why. maybe it's because there's actually a possibility;
i realize that i'm more drawn to things without solutions, or positive outcomes. but you're too cute for me
to deny it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment