No comments
I know I've been posting a lot recently, but I guess it's because I have this window of time that really should be spent on college essays... But the option to do something else, like hibernating and looking at fall lookbooks, is also available, so I'm really carpe diemin' it. However, the college application is really kicking into full gear, so I imagine that this blog will be neglected a bit until I finish a majority of my essays, and take the October SAT. Here's an abridged version of some of my goals, and fun, fun, fun activities I look forward to!
GOALS

  • Score well
  • Do well in school
  • Finish Essays! Send all materials!!
summer lovin' @ hopkins summer university. w/ my best friends, sarah and alex

ACTIVITIES
  • Carmen on Oct. 5 (!!)
  • City day with my camp bff, Alex, from Delaware!
  • Interview @ Hopkins / Seeing undergrad. friends!
  • Sporadic hang out sessions with my nearest and dearest
  • I would really like to see Beirut on Nov. 13.


No comments :

Post a Comment