Review of the Week: Bose OE2 Headphones in White

No comments

Initially, I was really drawn to the sleek, simple design of the Bose OE2 headphones, and I still am, but there are a few drawbacks to these beauts. At $150, I would not recommend these  headphones to the typical audiophile, though I am more of a casual listener anyways. The strong bass is a positive, but you can't fully enjoy the power unless the volume is high, which is to be noted because the open design of these headphones makes it easier for the general public to hear your music. Granted these extremely comfortable lightweight headphones do deliver with great sound and simple aesthetics, the product overall receives a 3.5/5 for me. I do not particularly regret ordering these headphones but would definitely not order them again if they fail me. Many OE2 fans are generally apathetic to the new model, because although the original OE2 headphones were a bit bulkier, the sound delivery was steady and the product was still forward in design.

But in all fairness, with a pair of headphones this tiny, the Bose OE2 do deliver. 


No comments :

Post a Comment