hangin' out with sandy

No comments



I am currently in the midst of an epic- one girl and her two room mates(one close friend who actually lives in a different building, but that's beside the point) are emotionally prepping themselves to be locked up in a room for 24+ hours and accomplish a lot of school work. Good news is that my classes are cancelled which means that I have a four day weekend now since I don't have classes on Tuesdays. I had a really fun/laid back weekend with good company that included a short photo shoot @ Boston Commons, Pitch Perfect viewing, Halloweekend fun, and the Boston Book Fair! 



I ordered books via betterworldbooks and they arrived on Saturday, so I think I'm going to spend a fair amount of time reading when my exams next week are over! I haven't gotten into Haruki, but I've heard only good things about his writing so I ordered three books that my friends have recommended. 
In other relevant news, I found the scripture of my life and found wrenching salvation at a used books tent (+3 cool pins) and it's the perfect blend of humor and relevance. The Misanthrope's Guide to Life is the reason for my existence at the moment, and I've dedicated my life as a devout follower. 



Pitch Perfect was surprisingly hilarious, and it referenced so many things I love that it was just a ball of fun the entire time. Kind of sad that I can't party it up at Club Snell, because of Sandy, but ya can't get what you want all the time..


No comments :

Post a Comment