OCTEMBER

No comments
Happy Oct(ember)! I've managed to adjust to this newfound college lifestyle quite well, and I'm really enjoying my time in Boston with new friends, surroundings, and ~experiences~ except not so much the latter, but that makes my college life seem more exciting and interesting to my parents- so whatever works? The workload is manageable and my schedule is extremely flexible, so my assignments and studying are done in a timely fashion. There's so much emphasis on my grades this semester, because I'm applying to some dental programs/internships for the summer. I really hope I get accepted into a program at the University of Washington, because I would be reunited with the crisp, beautiful West coast air, my girl Sarah, and the general awesomeness of Seattle. Back to school, my room mate is my best friend/twin/everything in between, and I visited her quaint town, AKA the location where the proposal was shot(never seen it but still?), over Columbus Day weekend with our other friend. It was a glorious trip that really acted as a precursor to the true beauty of New England autumns. I've included some pictures from the orchard as well as the quarries we visited! 
I'm assembling a new playlist for the months of October and November, a mix of the Smiths/the Virgins/Frank Ocean/post rock bands/whatever works. I still have to make the cover art, but I'll post that soon! I'm going to try to update this blog more and post some articles about architecture/art/whatever tickles my fancy. Crystal Castles (III) just dropped and I've been bumpin' to that lately! I actually went to a CC show on Saturday and survived with zero bruises/battle scars.



we're in a tree doe



No comments :

Post a Comment