MUSIC FEATURE: KLAXONS

No comments
KLAXONS - LOVE FREQUENCY (2.0/5.0)

To say that the new Klaxons album is a 2014 disappointment is an understatement. The band is noteworthy (in my life) for penning angst-ridden, teenage anthems that have guided me through some pretty tumultuous times and for keeping me sane through studying for finals (It's Not Over Yet, anyone?) I can understand that band's shift and maturation of sound, because it's been seven years since Myths of the Near Future, but come on seriously.. What is going on here? 


I haven't been a fan of the bandwagon of nu-wave, electronica embedded albums that's been pretty prominent with mid-2000 artists. Maybe I'll revisit the album and listen to it a few more times later, but for now, I need to relisten to the past two albums and try to remember what YOUTH sounds like. 


No comments :

Post a Comment