UPDATE! (w/o photos:( )

No comments
I haven't been posting much these days, but I can feel that TODAY was the start of something new.. Actually, last night was, but ANYWAYS! Yesterday, I went to the South Jersey Penang(which sucked btw) and celebrated a 30th birthday! The Penang in South Jersey has the potential to be..a  suave, epic, super hip hot spot, but it's just too dark and creepy to actually fulfill THAT potential! The food doesn't even compete with the Chinatown Penang, so there's the second problem; the service wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great. Overall, a so-so experience that ended with a rap via my birthday card, then a long nap in the car which led to snuggling/falling asleep in my bed at 9PM. After school today, I went to Pho with some of my favorite people, got french fries at Wendys (new McDonalds sucks BTW!) and now I have to figure out a way to communicate with one of my friends so he can teach me calculus! I was supposed to receive my phone in the mail today, but so far, no sign of the UPS man  ..TOMORROW, I am going back to work from an on-and-off - more, off - hiatus of three months.. On Sunday, I'm going to see BEIRUT! Ah, so exciting! I have a lot of school work/studying to do before Sunday 6PM though, so I have to abstain from the typical procrastinating.. Err, well on Wednesday, I'm visiting Lehigh Uni, then on Friday, Happy Feet 2 is coming out! I'm actually seeing my school play instead. I'm really excited for the next two weeks!

No comments :

Post a Comment