sunday edition 2

No comments

Too much work due on Wednesday, too little motivation to complete it all.. These are my daily struggles as a professional procrastinator! This week ought to be a great week, minus the fact that I have a term paper/100 pages of Moby-Dick to outline/a bio test (due) on Wednesday! I think we're getting dismissed early, and as an avid participant of my senior class, I am leaving school early and avoiding the prep rally at all costs- really, because I have an alumni interview at three, but the former adds on to my street cred. After my interview, I plan on seeing Happy Feet 2. On Thursday, I'm volunteering early in the morning at a race with a friend, hopefully napping for a bit afterwards, and then going to South Jersey for Thanksgiving dinner! Ah how much I love Thanksgiving : ) On Friday, I'm setting out to Best Buy with my dad to hopefully get a new lens! And on Saturday, if all goes well, I will be hanging out with Alex! I'm really excited to see 1/2 of my only friends. Also, I've been planning my trip to NYC with Jamie and I'm excited for that too. I can't believe 2011 is dwindling down, and it's really starting to sink in that pretty soon, I'll be a high school graduate and setting out to college/tasting the bittersweet nature of the "real world!" I think I'm going to focus on my paper now! 
I'm writing about Al Capone, and for some odd reason, I'm really drawn to him, even though he's America's number one gangster, which sort of appeals.. to me? In a way? Not really, but he's super cool anyways? AND I really, really love Moby-Dick as well, so the workload I have to get done shouldn't feel too strenuous.. Anyways, hope everyone's week goes well, and I will post more things about recent inspiration//destinations!

No comments :

Post a Comment