effervescent

No comments
I've experimented with light graffiti and double exposures, but I've never once thought about light projection photography until I glanced at Davis Ayer's portfolio. Projected on human bodies, these photos are a nice blend of elements from film and digital photography; his portfolio is stunning as well, so definitely check it out!
COLLISION OF HISTORY & TECHNOLOGY
Alwyn Collinson, an Oxford history graduate, has begun a six-year project to tweet events from every day of the Second World War as they happened 72 years ago. Maybe to some, that would seem silly and irrelevant, but to me, I find that truly ... amazing. Collinson wants to depict these events in real time, so people today, almost 100 years later, can relate and understand - put themselves in that time period, to be in shoes of people who really lived through WWII- the time period of the late 30s to 40s. 
It's really hard for me to articulate to people why history is so appealing to me, because history is the type of ineffable true love that doesn't provide a just answer to anyone's question. (One of these days, I'll try to articulate coherent sentences that explain my one true love, history and *TR*) In the mean time, check out the wonderful twitter, and follow it if you have a twitter account! 
This was so adorable. I enjoyed this video so much, and I hope you do too.

No comments :

Post a Comment