the return address

No comments
So, my last post in February indicated that I would take a permanent leave - really, a hiatus - from online blogging, but I actually cheated and maintained a more private one less regularly that resembled my moleskine a lot more than this blog. Summer is here and minus the heat, long work shifts, and the occasional tutoring/babysitting gig, it's been really fun, wild, and free. I decided to start this blog with more of the casual tone I'm accustomed to and share things that I really like on the web and what not because I kind of missed blogging for fun.





i used the remnants of my tea party decorations to make my room radiate with the summer wind. i am a huge fan of paper lanterns and spending idle time on my bed staring at simple fluorescence, so of course, i carpe diemed it and strung these lanterns and fake flowers across some windows and walls. i took these photos on the night of july fourth, listened to the fireworks, opened my windows, and almost stayed awake until the sun rose. i have to take these decorations and some photos down soon because i'm moving into my dorm room in about a month and some days. i will make a separate post in september with my completed room decor and what not! i landed a single room in my suite so i am very, very thrilled to decorate as i please!    

No comments :

Post a Comment