snow ball 2k11!

No comments


Here I am.. Waiting for Alex to arrive! Heh, he ended up arriving at around 8:20 instead of 7 and we arrived to the dance fashionably late (1 hr to be exact) We went on a little adventure before we got to the school and missed the turn to my school three times.. Even though it's barely a mile away from my house. I got to show Alex all of my favorite places around my town though! It's a shame that we didn't get to take pictures with my friends, because now it really looks like I have no friends, but what else is new?



(check out da hawtie we bagged, struttin' round the streets of good ole philadelphia before 10pm)
("let's just borrow this car and use it as a semi-tripod, be totes adorable, and take photos in a parking lot")

We left the dance at around 9:15, drove to Dunkin Donuts, got completely lost and ended up around Philly, whilst talking to Sarah via unabridged, real-time cell phone communication during the car ride! I love my best friends to bits <3 It was so so so great to be with 1/2 of my only friends though, and I had so much fun with him in our oasis of no friends! 



No comments :

Post a Comment