No comments

RETURN TO NORMALCY! The days are really, really winding down.. It's almost Christmas break, and I still haven't wrapped presents or gone out to buy presents honestly..  I also haven't compiled the packages for my friends who live far, far away, so I'll probably do that along with the last of my college essays depending on Thursday's result. I am also planning on going all out for my annual holiday goodie bags-  some of my friends have heard back from their top schools (SO proud!) and I plan on decorating their goodie bags based on their new alma mater's colors! I'm really excited for next Wednesday and the frantic decorating/shopping/inevitable cram sessions..  I'm going to NYC towards the end of break, and during it, I think I'm just going to hang out with my friends, camp out in my bed all day/night, and read/read/read- maybe even venture into some new exhibits I've been meaning to check out w/ the Masterman art students. I was disappointed that I couldn't go to the Punk Rock Flea Market on Sunday, so hopefully I can for the second one that's coming up in a few months. Nothing else has been really going on, and I haven't been writing much either lately. All of my creative intuition has been thrown onto my school assignments- it's hard to make calculus a beautiful (thing in my) mind. Anyways, I hope everyone's week goes well, and I will post the outcome of Thursday! It's strange how my first post mentioned the most dimensional highs and lows of my senior year, and the outcome of Thursday will surely  be the former or latter.

No comments :

Post a Comment