you are...

No comments
Happy post-holidays! This Christmas wasn't really what I was expecting, but surprisingly, I was able to spend it with some of my extended family, so it turned out to be a happy holiday for me! I got a record player for Christmas! I'm going to look around for some records on South, but I think I'll have better luck ordering used ones online. I can not wait to listen to pure, Carpenters goodness, whilst enjoying a TR biography and some wheat honey tea, alongside a blazing, crisp fire on a snowy winter day at home.. I still have a lot of miscellaneous things to do before 2012, but I'm pretty focused on my priorities, so hopefully I'll eschew from hibernating/being excessively lazy/turning into a hypersomniac..  ANYWAYS, to kick off the end of 2011, I thought I would share some of the posters that I am getting for my college dorm room (COMPLETELY aware that I am starting really early, but these really caught my eye)

No comments :

Post a Comment